Stardom will come.
For now, we will settle with fulfilling the requests of Raymond Blanchard.
This is the blog of Kenny and Paxton. Who knows what we'll talk about? We sure don't. We'll start with this:
This is a conversation/arguement we think the Gyllenhaal siblings (Jake and Maggie) have had in the past.
Jake: Oh man, I miss Heath.
Maggie: Yeah, me too.
J: What did you act in with him?
M: Only, The Dark Knight, the most famous Batman movie of all time. He was amazing in that movie. And I got to act alongside him. What did you do, again? Oh yeah, you were just some stupid boys playing cowboys together. Most boys do that when they're 5.
J: Don't think I'm jealous.
M: While you were busy playing around with him, we were filming movie genius.
J: Were you? What'd he do, hold a knife to your throat in one scene? Heath and I were so much closer!
M: NO YOU WEREN'T!!!
J: Maggie, I had sex with the guy!!!
The End
So, this is the beginning of a blogging era, hopefully.
Here's until next time,
Paxton & Kenny
P.S. We don't know how often this is going to happen.
P.P.S. For Blanchard -http://www.facebook.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment