Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Very, Perry disappointed

The Romney v Perry debate wasn't nearly as one sided as I would have hoped(as far as hoping for a Republican candidate can go). Why was the one time Perry was so clean, so well-spoken, the GOP presidential debate?

If Perry becomes nominated, I may secede from the Union.

I have to admit, I was extremely excited to watch the debate. Not because I'm becoming a Romney fan(who is secretly a Democrat, by the way), but because I was really eager to see Perry show the nation what he's shown us for at least a decade now; he's a moron.

Instead, I saw what a lot of America saw - two broad-shouldered, tall, white men with light blue ties on. Yes, they even wore the same tie.

What with the Tea Party supporting him, and his new found country swagger, Perry is looking more and more likely to become a Republican nominee for the 2012 for the presidency.

I'm thinking back to those happier days when I was afraid of Sarah Palin becoming nominated. Good times(and far less scary).

Signed,
Kenny C.

P.S. Yes, I did this one without Paxton. His door's locked so he's either sleeping or he's not all the way present mentally right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment